2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Wallenquist

Wallenquist

Deal AHB - TLK Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Deal AHB - TLK   Deal AHB - TLK Emptyzo 15 nov - 22:26:32

Naar AHB: Majka + Martens + Van Der Lijcke + 5 mil
Naar TLK: Teuns

With this deal I get over 60mln in SV and Majka who should actually improve once moving to UAE. He was sick during the Giro and I would expect him to get better next year. Teuns is probably at his peak right now so it was the best moment to sell him for the right price.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://cyclingu19.blogspot.com
rage

rage

Deal AHB - TLK Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Deal AHB - TLK   Deal AHB - TLK Emptyma 16 nov - 8:55:03

Correct.

Adding Teuns in my team roster means find a new tactic to collect money.
Martens retires on the 30th of june next year. Paul has a nice retirement bonus of 45 mio. 
Majka is a solid rider who takes every year his points in GC's or in races from one week. 
He's movement to UAE which is a very strong team with a lot of young potentials. I don't think that he will be the only leader in races. He will be one of the last riders who needs to give support to Pogacar. 
Van Der Lijcke has a retirement bonus of 14 mil. I gave up the potential retirement bonus in stead of direct cash. I've added 5 mio direct cash to take the lead in the offers for Teuns.

Teuns is an allrounder maybe too allround to be top in a segment. But he's less a risk than someone who only focus on GC's. Dylan is strong in the first part of the season until Spring and back at top level at the end of the season. This year wasn't his year despite he ends 11th in the last race of the season. 
Happy to add Dylan to my team roster, he's at his top now (28 till 30). Hopefully, he's able to grab some victory next year.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Deal AHB - TLK
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Deal TLK - FDJ ( deal voor p1 2022)
» Deal TBV - FDJ ( deal voor P1 2022 )
» DEAL MTN - FOR
» Deal SKY - FDJ ( deal P1 2022
» Deal RAL - PAN (deal P1-2022)

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum